Caruso's Turmeric | 150 Tablets | AUST L 286551
Turmeric is a plant that has a very long history of medicinal use, dating back nearly 4000 years. Turmeric has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory herb. Caruso’s Turmeric supports overall joint health, helps maintain joint mobility and also assists in relieving mild joint inflammation, pain and stiffness, commonly associated with mild osteoarthritis.
Caruso’s Turmeric utilises the water soluble extract CurcuWIN™, which may help relieve symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as mild joint pain, stiffness and swelling in a convenient one-a-day tablet.
Caruso’s Turmeric Health Indications:
• Relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis such as: mild joint pain, joint inflammation and joint stiffness
• Maintain and support joint health
• Support joint mobility
• Decrease free radical damage to body cells
Each Tablet Contains:
From Curcuma longa (CurcuWINTM) ext. dry conc…….300mg
From min dry rhizome 1.4g (1425mg)
Std to Curcuminoids 60mg
Free From: sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives and artificial flavours.
Directions for use
Adults take 1 tablet, daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
• Not recommended for use in the presence of gallbladder disease or the presence of gallstones
• Consult with your health professional before use with antiplatelet or anticoagulant medications
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications