Caruso's Super Curcumin | 90 tablets | AUST L 234048
Curcumin is a bioactive compound and is a natural extract from the root of the Curcuma longa (Turmeric) plant. Curcumin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. As an antioxidant, curcumin helps to reduce free radicals formed in the body and also decreases the damage those free radicals do to body cells. Curcumin also has anti-inflammatory properties and helps maintain healthy joints.
Curcumin is the constituent which gives Turmeric its orange/yellow colour. It has been used for both its colour and flavour in numerous cuisines around the world. Particularly on the Indian Subcontinent and in South East Asia where it is native.
Curcumin is a bioactive compound naturally extracted from the root of the Turmeric plant. Curcumin must be absorbed by your body to benefit your health. CurcuWINTM is an extract of turmeric used in Caruso’s Super Curcumin. It undergoes the proprietary UltraSOL® technology process. This advanced technology means CurcuWINTM is bound to a special hydrophilic molecule making it water loving which may assist absorption.
Caruso’s Super Curcumin health indications:
• Relieve inflammation
• Support and maintain joint health
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional. Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives and artificial flavours
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) extract equiv. to dry rhizome………712.5mg
Equiv. CurcuWINTM 150mg
Equiv. To Curcuminoids 36mg
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
• Not recommended for use in the presence of gallbladder disease or the presence of gallstones
• Consult with your health professional before use with antiplatelet or anticoagulant medications
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications