Caruso's Super Curcumin (90 tablets) (AUSTL234048)
Each tablet contains: Curcumin 36mg (From CurcuWIN™ Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 712.5mg).
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional. Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, starch or preservatives.
Caruso’s Super Curcumin Arthritis Relief is a natural Turmeric extract to assist with the symptoms of pain and immobility of osteoarthritis, inflammation and stiffness. Caruso’s Super Curcumin Arthritis Relief utilises advanced technology to enhance the bioavailability and absorption of the special Curcumin extract called CurcuWIN™. CurcuWIN™ is 46x more bioavailable than the leading source of Turmeric on the market, allowing it to aid with the overall symptoms of those suffering from osteoarthritis.
Why is Caruso’s Super Curcumin Arthritis Relief so much more effective?
Curcumin must be absorbed by the cells of your body to benefit your health. Caruso’s Super Curcumin Arthritis Relief utilises advanced technology to enhance bioavailability and absorbability. It undergoes a special patented technology process which delivers superior absorption and bioavailability.
Forty six times more absorbable
A clinical trial1 found the serum Curcominoid levels in the Curcumin used in Caruso’s Super Curcumin Arthritis Relief was forty six times more absorbable than regular Curcumin. This Curcumin, known as CurcuWIN™, was also shown to be significantly more bioavailable than other enhanced Curcumin ingredients. You can rely on Caruso’s Natural Health to give you a regulated Curcumin formula, which has the highest standards of quality, purity and potency. If you’re suffering from the pain, inflammation and stiffness of Osteoarthritis, try Caruso’s Super Curcumin Arthritis Relief today.
1. Jäger et al.: Comparative absorption of Curcumin formulations. Nutritional Journal 2014 13:11.
Caruso’s Super Curcumin Arthritis Relief has been formulated for:
• Symptomatic relief of joint pain, inflammation & stiffness
Who would use Caruso’s Super Curcumin Arthritis Relief?
• Those with osteoarthritis
• Anyone who suffers with the pain, inflammation, poor mobility or stiffness associated with osteoarthritis
• Those who are prone to suffering from osteoarthritis
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards