Caruso's Saw Palmetto 50 Capsules (AustL 286556)
Native Americans used Saw palmetto berries for hundreds of years as a food and as medicine. Saw palmetto was used in traditional medicine for the relief of lower urinary tract symptoms in men associated with the prostate gland. Caruso’s Saw Palmetto may assist with prostate gland health.
Help support your prostate!
Why use Caruso’s Saw Palmetto?
Saw Palmetto was traditionally used by American Indians to assist with lower urinary tract symptoms in men such as night time urination. It has also been traditionally used as a sexual tonic and aphrodisiac. Caruso’s Saw Palmetto may help support prostate health and prostate function.
Caruso’s Saw Palmetto has been formulated for:
- Supporting a healthy prostate gland
- Assisting with night time urination in men with medically diagnosed BPH
- Management of lower urinary tract symptoms related to medically diagnosed BPH
- Use as a sexual tonic, aphrodisiac and diuretic
Who would benefit from using Caruso’s Saw Palmetto?
- Men who wish to support a healthy prostate gland
- Men who experience lower urinary tract symptoms related to medically diagnosed BPH
- Men requiring relief and management of lower urinary tract symptoms (nocturia, polyuria, urinary retention)
- Men who wish to support sexual health
Formulation (Each capsule contains):
- Serenoa repens (Saw Palmetto) seed 3.55g (3555mg)
- Standardised to Fatty Acids 320mg
Dosage: Adults take 1 capsule per day with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Specifications: Colour: Brown gelatin bovine capsule L: 12mm
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, salt, eggs, peanuts, corn, starch, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Interactions: Not to be used during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare professional.
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.