Caruso’s Veins Care Cream | 75g | Aust L 234772
Caruso's Veins Care Cream contains a blend of herbs, magnesium and Jojoba oil, and can be applied topically to help support the health of your blood vessels.
Caruso's Veins Care Cream contains horse chestnut seed extract which can help to support healthy blood vessels and can also aid in the relief of bruise pain. It also contains Witch Hazel, which has traditionally been used in Western Herbal Medicine as an astringent herb, and to reduce the symptoms of mild varicose veins. In Traditional Native American Medicine Witch Hazel was seen as an anti-inflammatory herb and was also used to help reduce the symptoms of haemorrhoids.
Caruso's Veins Care Cream also contains OligopinTM, an extract of French Maritime Pine Bark, Magnesium and Jojoba Oil.
Caruso’s Veins Care Cream Health Indications:
• Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve the symptoms of mild varicose veins
• Traditionally Used in Native American Medicine to relieve the symptoms of haemorrhoids
• Support blood vessel health
• Reduce bruise pain
• Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine as an astringent herb to tighten tissues
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso's Veins Care Cream?
A. Caruso's Veins Care Cream can be used for as long as required, provided your health practitioner has been advised regarding any pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking.
Q. Can I use Caruso's Veins Care Cream if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. No, we do not recommend the use of Caruso's Veins Care Cream during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q. Can children use Caruso's Veins Care Cream?
A. Caruso's Veins Care Cream is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice please consult your health professional.
Each gram of cream contains:
Pinus pinaster (French Maritime Pine Bark Oligopin®) ext. dry conc. 2.5mg from stem bark outer dry 2.5g (2500mg), Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) ext. dry conc. 10mg from dry leaf 100mg, Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) ext. dry conc.16.6mg from seed dry 99.6mg, Dried Magnesium Sulphate 80mg equiv. to Magnesium 10.4mg, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba Oil) seed oil fixed 10mg
Directions for use
Adults: Apply 5gm (approx. 1 tsp) onto the affected area(s) and gently massage until fully absorbed. Repeat up to 3 times daily or as needed.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
• For external use only
• NOT TO BE TAKEN
• Contains benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol and potassium sorbate.
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
• Horse Chestnut and Witch Hazel can cause hypersensitivity reactions in individuals who are prone to have skin sensitivities and contact dermatitis