Caruso's Natural Health Total Sleep | 60 Tablets | AUST L 205199
Caruso’s Total Sleep is a herbal supplement formulated to help improve the quality of sleep and promote healthy sleeping patterns. It also contains herbs that can help to relieve symptoms such as unrest, nervous tension and stress.
Caruso’s Total Sleep is a herbal complex that contains a combination of Valerian, Hops, Withania and Chamomile. Valerian, Hops and Chamomile are all herbs which have been used traditionally in Western Herbal Medicine to induce sleep and relieve restlessness. Withania has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as an adaptogenic herb which assists the body in adapting to stress and to support overall nervous system health. Caruso's Total Sleep helps to enhance sleep quality and maintain healthy sleeping patterns.
Caruso's Total Sleep Health Indications:
• Promote healthy sleeping patterns and increase sleep quality
• Reduce time to fall asleep
• Decrease restlessness and relieve disturbed sleep
• Reduce sleeplessness and difficulty falling asleep
• Promote a refreshing sleep
• Relieve excess nervous energy and support stress recovery
Each tablet contains:
Withania somnifera (KSM-66® Ashwagandha) extract equiv. to dry root…3.75g (3750mg)
Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) extract equiv. to dry root……..….………….....1g (1000mg)
Equiv to Valerenic Acids 750mcg
Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) extract equiv. to dry flower…………….1g (1000mg)
Humulus lupulus (Hops) extract equiv. to dry flower….……………………...…...750mg
Free from added: sugar, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, preservatives or artificial flavours.
Directions for use
Adults take 2 tablets half an hour before retiring or as advised by your health professional.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
• Contains lactose.
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.