Carusos Natural Health Hawaiian Astaxanthin | 30 Capsules | Aust L 219257
Astaxanthin has a unique structure compared to other antioxidants and works differently in your body. It offers antioxidant support from free radical damage on both the inside and outside of the cell, thus allowing for it to support numerous cells and body systems.
Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid pigment which lends its vibrant red-orange colour to foods like krill, algae, salmon and lobster. Astaxanthin is an antioxidant that reduces damage to body cells caused by free radicals.
Astaxanthin has been shown to promote healthy skin by assisting collagen formation and protecting skin elastin from breakdown, thus Astaxanthin may improve skin firmness and elasticity and also maintain the skin’s internal structure. Astaxanthin may also assist with recovery post exercise and help to support endurance and stamina. Astaxanthin has also been shown to maintain healthy cardiovascular system function.
It also helps to maintain healthy blood fats and support healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals. Astaxanthin may also help to support the health of the macula and the retina, and help to relieve eye discomfort, visual fatigue and eyestrain, providing benefits to eye health and function. Caruso’s Hawaiian Astaxanthin is naturally sourced from Red Marine Algae grown in Hawaii.
Caruso’s Hawaiian Astaxanthin Health Benefits:
• Maintenance of heart and cardiovascular system health
• Supporting eye health
• Maintenance of skin health including skin firmness
• Assisting with recovery after exercise
Each capsule contains:
Astaxanthin esters extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis (Red Marine Algae)………….60mg
Equiv. to Astaxanthin 6mg
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, nuts, preservatives and artificial flavours
Directions for use
For General Health and Wellbeing: Adults take 1 capsule a day with a food or as advised by your health professional.
For Intense Eye Health Support: Dose may be increased to 2 capsules a day with food or as advised by your health professional.
Red bovine gelatin capsule.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
• Contains Soya bean products and sulfites
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.