Carusos Natural Health Hawaiian Astaxanthin 30 Capsules
|This product is available for pre-order only|
Carusos Natural Health Hawaiian Astaxanthin 30 Capsules (Aust L219257). Super antioxidant formula with the "King of Carotenoids"
Scientific research has confirmed Astaxanthin’s unique free radical fighting qualities. It is nature’s most powerful antioxidant. Your body can’t make Astaxanthin. However, almost every one of your cells may benefit from its superior capabilities. This is why taking Caruso’s Hawaiian Astaxanthin makes so much sense. It contains 6 milligrams of naturally sourced Hawaiian Astaxanthin and offers a range of protective health benefits covering your heart, cardiovascular system, skin, eyes, and sports recovery.
Why use Caruso’s Hawaiian Astaxanthin?
Caruso’s Hawaiian Astaxanthin is one of nature's most powerful antioxidants. It protects our bodies against oxidative stress and helps minimise the potential damage of free radicals in the body. The structure of Astaxanthin is both water and fat soluble which allows it to fit precisely into the span of the cell membrane, making it more effective than other antioxidants. Oxidative stress occurs when there is an imbalance between the production of free radicals and the ability of the body to purify their damaging effects.
Caruso’s Hawaiian Astaxanthin may assist with:
- Heart and cardiovascular health
- Eye health
- Skin health including ageing skin
- Recovery after exercise
Who would use Caruso’s Hawaiian Astaxanthin?
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
- Those wanting to support visual function
- Those wanting to improve the appearance of their skin
- The ageing population
- People who use visual displays/or electronic devices
How does Astaxanthin work?
Astaxanthin has a different structure to other antioxidants and works differently in your body. Astaxanthin, like that found in Caruso’s Hawaiian Astaxanthin, is designed to protect all parts of the cell. Its structure is similar to all other human cell membranes, which allows the Astaxanthin molecule to link precisely into the shape of the cell wall making it a perfect antioxidant to protect against cellular damage. It offers protection from free radicals on both the inside and outside of the cell. Most other well-known antioxidants do not have this ability.
Combats multiple free radicals all at once
Astaxanthin is so powerful it can neutralize multiple types of free radicals all at once. Caruso’s Hawaiian Astaxanthin is naturally sourced from Red Marine Algae grown in Hawaii.
Each Capsule contains:
Astaxanthin esters from
Haematococcus pluvialis (Red Marine Algae) 60mg
Equiv. to Astaxanthin 6mg
For general health and wellbeing: Adults take 1 capsule a day with a main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
For Intense Cholesterol and Eye health Support: Dose may be increased to 2 capsules a day or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Children over the age of 16 take 1 capsule once a day with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Healthcare Professional.
Contains Soya Oil.
Red bovine gelatin capsule.
Sugar, lactose, wheat, gluten, salt, corn starch, yeast and preservatives.
Astaxanthin should be used with caution with people with low blood pressure or those who are taking blood pressure medications.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards