AUST L NUMBER: 315231
Caruso's Boswellia 2500 is designed to offer comprehensive support for joint and cartilage health. With its potent formula, it aims to alleviate symptoms of mild osteoarthritis and joint inflammation, promoting overall joint well-being.
The benefits of Boswellia come from a group of active components contained in the herb known collectively as Boswellic acids. The specific type of Boswellic acid used in Caruso’s Boswellia 2500 is known as 3-O-acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid (AKBA).
It can assist with:
- mild joint pain,
- stiffness and inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- It also helps to decrease cartilage wear and tear to assist with healthy joint function.
- Symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Mild joint inflammation and swelling
- Mild joint aches and pains
- Convenient 1 a day tablet
Adults: take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Each tablet contains:
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellia) ext. dry conc.
|From min dry gum oleoresin
|Standardised to 3-O-Acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA)
Suitable for vegans.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Talk to an Ayurvedic professional if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you.
- Not recommended for use in those with known allergies.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
ALLERGEN FREE FROM:
Corn (Maize) Syrup Free
Cream to beige coloured oval shaped tablet with a break bar on one side.
Tablet can be broken in half and/or crushed for ease of consumption
Do not use if cap seal is missing or damage. Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.