Caruso’s Mega B Complex (Aust L 279840) is a high potency, supplement which is specifically designed to provide a variety of B group Vitamins to the body. B group vitamins play fundamental roles in energy production and emotional support therefore they assist the body during times of stress and aid with the production of energy.
Each member of the B-vitamin family has a unique function and performs a special role in the body. B-vitamins are utilised more by your body when you are under stress or exerting energy, and as your body can not store them, you need to replenish these B-vitamins every day. Caruso’s Mega B Complex may assist with: energy production; stress levels; fatigue; healthy functioning of the nervous and immune systems; cellular function and blood health; hair, skin and nails; and your overall general health and wellbeing.
Caruso’s Mega B Complex is a high potency, formula so it is only taken once a day and specifically designed to assist the body during times of stress and to aid with the production and maintenance of energy, immune function and cardiovascular health.
Caruso’s Mega B Complex Health Indications:
• Assists with energy production
• Support during times of stress
• Provides key nutrients to support hair, skin and nails
• Cellular function and blood health
• Immune system support
• General health and well-being
Who would use Caruso’s Mega B Complex?
• Those who wish to improve their energy levels
• Those who are experiencing high levels of stress
• Shift workers or those with stressful occupations
• Those who wish to support their cardiovascular health
• Those who wish to support their general health and well-being
Formulation (Each tablet contains):
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 56.01mg , Equiv. to Thiamine 50mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 100mg
- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 54.6mg, Equiv. to Pantothenic acid 50mg, Equiv. to Calcium 4.58mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 91.07mg, Equiv. to Pyridoxine 75mg
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) 2mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 150mcg
- Folic acid (Vitamin B9) 400mcg
- Choline bitartrate 121.56mg, Equiv. to Choline 50mg
- Inositol 50mg
Directions for use: Adults take 1 tablet a day with breakfast or advised by your healthcare professional.
Free from: Sugar, Dairy, soy, lactose wheat, yeast, salt, gluten, preservatives and animal products
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains Pyridoxine which is dangerous when taken in large amounts or for a long period of time.
Interactions: Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.