Aust L 326838
Caruso's King Krill 2000 is a high potency supplement formulated for any adult who wishes to take a convenient one-a-day high dose of Omega-3 Fatty Acids with the added benefits of Vitamin D3.
Caruso's King Krill 2000 contains a high quality blend of both Krill oil and Vitamin D3 at the highest dose of Krill oil - 2000mg.
The Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Krill oil may provide benefits to the cardiovascular system and maintain eye health, healthy neurotransmission and brain health. Krill oil supports overall joint health and function by relieving mild joint stiffness, pain and swelling associated with mild osteoarthritis, and also helps to support joint mobility.
Caruso’s King Krill 2000 may assist with maintaining healthy cognitive function and performances including concentration, focus, learning ability and memory.
Vitamin D3 may help to support healthy bone mass density by aiding calcium absorption and bone mineralisation. Vitamin D3 helps to support healthy muscle contraction function and supports healthy cardiovascular system function, and heart health.
Caruso’s King Krill 2000mg health indications:
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis,
mild joint pain & inflammation
- Supports muscle health & function
- Supports brain, heart & eye health
Each capsule contains:
|Euphausia superba Oil (Krill Oil)||2g (2000mg)|
|Equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic Acid||200mg|
|Equiv. to Docosahexaenoic Acid||100mg|
|Colecalciferol (Equiv. Vitamin D3 1000IU)||25 micrograms|
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 capsule daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Contains crustacea and sulfites
- If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications