Caruso's Ginseng 5500 | 60 Tablets | AUST L 286554
Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 combines herbal extracts of 3 Ginsengs that can help to provide relief from the symptoms of stress and assist the body to cope with various environmental stressors.
Various species of Ginseng have been traditionally used in Chinese Medicine for centuries to promote body adaptation to stress, increase vitality, enhance energy levels, relieve fatigue and enhance physical endurance.
Why Use Caruso’s Ginseng 5500?
Caruso's Ginseng 5500 contains herbal extracts of 3 Ginseng plants which have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for centuries. Ginseng has been traditionally used in TCM as a rejuvenating and restorative tonics which helps to enhance vitality and promote general health and wellbeing. Ginseng has been used traditionally in Chinese Medicine for its nervine and adaptogenic properties, which increase both body and mind relaxation. Caruso's Ginseng 5500 contains Korean ginseng, Siberian ginseng and American ginseng to compliment one another in maintaining vitality, energy levels, physical endurance and cognitive performances. This special combination of ginseng herbs also helps to relieve feelings of fatigue, stress, irritability and nervous tension.
Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 Health Indications:
• Relieve symptoms of stress and provide support to the nervous system
• Maintain energy levels and vitality
• Enhance physical endurance and stamina
• Support healthy immune system function and assist with recovery
• Supporting cognitive performances and mental functions such as concentration, focus, clarity, alertness and memory recall
• Supporting reproductive system health including reproductive hormones, sexual functions and aphrodisiac effects which promote a healthy libido
Active Ingredients. Each Tablet contains:
Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) extract equiv. to dry root……………….. 2.5g (2500mg)
Standardised to Ginsenosides 62.5mg
Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) extract equiv. to dry root..2.5g (2500mg)
Standardised to Syringaresinol diglucosides 1.33mg
Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng) extract equiv. to dry root……….500mg
Standardised to Ginsenosides 7.5mg
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
Directions for Use:
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily after food or as advised by your health professional.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
• Consult a health professional before use with anticoagulant medications
• Stop use at least one week prior to surgery, consult your health professional
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medication
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.