Is excess fluid making you look and feel fat or bloated? Fluid retention can be responsible for extra water weight on the scales, swollen limbs and an uncomfortable bloated feeling. Fortunately, you don’t have to accept fluid retention as a fact of life. You can do something about it.
Why use Caruso's Fluid Away (AUSTL177655)?
Caruso's Fluid Away is designed to assist with the support of kidney and liver function in order to help reduce the symptoms associated with fluid retention in a variety of ways; specifically bloating, joint stiffness and pain associated with swelling.
Caruso's Fluid Away has been formulated for:
- Removal of excess water caused by fluid retention
- Bloating & puffiness
- Joint stiffness & pain due to swelling
Who would use Caruso's Fluid Away?
- People who are looking for a natural diuretic
- Men & women who suffer from fluid build-up & puffiness
- Those suffering from swelling & inflammation due to physical injuries
- Anyone who suffers from joint stiffness & pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Anyone with swollen joints associated with osteoarthritis
- Women who experience fluid retention associated with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- People who wish to support their liver and gall bladder
Quality herbal combination
The quality Caruso’s Fluid Away formula has been developed for people suffering from fluid retention. High potency Caruso’s Fluid Away contains three powerful herbs; Celery seed, Dandelion and Phyllanthus, as well as Vitamin B6. Celery seed, for example, is a well known diuretic and urinary antiseptic and may assist with fluid retention. Traditionally Dandelion and Phyllanthus may assist with fluid retention. Vitamin B6 may also assist with fluid retention. It’s also used to alleviate some forms of PMS, especially fluid retention. So if you’re fed up with the puffiness and bloating of excess fluid, you should try Caruso’s Fluid Away! Another good thing about Caruso’s Fluid Away is you don’t need to get a prescription to use it.
Celery SeedWell known diuretic and may assist with fluid retention. May also assist with the swelling associated with osteoarthritis.
DandelionHas been traditionally used as a diuretic and may assist with excess fluid.
Vitamin B6Vitamin B6 assists with excess fluid. Vitamin B6 is also used to alleviate some forms of Pre-Menstrual Syndrome, especially fluid retention. Good sources of Vitamin B6 include pistachio nuts, sunflower seeds and tuna.
Stone BreakerTraditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for over 2000 years for support of the kidneys and gall bladder.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.