- Caruso's Exit Pain Arthritis Cream (Aust L 184109)
Caruso's Exit Pain® Arthritis Cream can help those experiencing mild muscle or joint aches and pains. It has been uniquely designed to work at the site of pain to provide relief locally and may be used on its own or in conjunction with other formulations.
Caruso's Exit Pain® Arthritis Cream can aid in the temporary relief of mild joint and muscle pain and soreness that may be caused by soft tissue trauma or mild osteoarthritis. It contains a combination of the anti-inflammatory and pain relieving herbs Camphor and Arnica.
Caruso's Exit Pain® Arthritis Cream health indications:
- Helps to relieve mild joint inflammation
- Reduces mild joint pain and swelling
- Relieves sore and aching muscles
- Helps in the management of soft tissue injuries
Formulation (each gram contains):
- Arnica montana Flower tincture 50mg
- Rosemary Oil 40mg
- Camphor Oil White 32mg
- Emu Oil 20mg
Directions for use:
- Adults and children over 12 years apply 2.5gms (approx. half a teaspoon) to the affected areas and gently massage until absorbed. Repeat up to three times daily or as advised by your health professional.
- Off-white coloured cream
- Arnica montana is a herb that has anodyne and anti-inflammatory properties and can help to relieve mild soreness in the muscles and joints. It has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine for bruise pain and swelling, mild rheumatic aches and pains, and muscle inflammation.
- Camphor oil has analgesic properties and can help to relieve mild joint aches and soreness associated with mild osteoarthritis.
Warnings and Contraindications
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 12. For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds.
- Stop use if skin irritation occurs.
- Contains Benzyl alcohol, Phenoxyethanol and Sorbates.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.