Caruso's Exit Pain 120 Tablets AUST L 161966
Caruso's Exit Pain tablets contain a combination of ingredients which, when used together, helps to support healthy joint cartilage growth and production and reduces the symptoms of mild Osteoarthritis. Two of these ingredients are Glucosamine and MSM as they are involved in the development of joint cartilage and therefore help to support healthy joint function by providing support for joint flexibility, function and mobility. Caruso's Exit Pain tablets also contain Boswellia which may help to reduce inflammation, helping to relieve some of the symptoms associated with mild Osteoarthritis. This helps to reduce symptoms such as pain, swelling and improves mobility. MSM also helps to reduce the symptoms of mild gout.
Caruso’s Exit Pain health indications:
- Inflammation associated with mild arthritic conditions and gout
- Sporting injuries that involve joint tissues
- Pain and inflammation of joints
- Joint stiffness, pain, weakness and swelling associated with mild arthritic conditions
Who would use Caruso’s Exit Pain?
- Men and women who suffer from the symptoms associated with mild Osteoarthritis such as pain, swelling and stiffness
- Anyone suffering from pain and poor mobility associated with gout
- Those who are active and would like a supplement to reduce joint wear and tear and maintain healthy joint function
- Anyone wishing to support overall joint health and function
Boron, Manganese and ChondroitinBoron is traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of osteoarthritis. It may assist with the healthy development and maintenance of your bones and joints, including bone mineral density. Manganese may assist in the proper development and maintenance of healthy bones and joints. Chondroitin aids in joint formation.
- BoswelliaTraditionally used in Ayurvedic and Chinese Medicine as an anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic and analgesic herb. Assists by reducing morning stiffness, pain, loss of grip, joint tenderness and joint swelling associated with osteoarthritis.
- GlucosamineAids in decreasing the articular pain, joint swelling and joint tenderness associated with osteoarthritis, due to anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. May assist in slowing down joint tissue degeneration, providing protection to cartilage and joints. Good sources of Glucosamine include crustaceans.
- MSM (Dimethyl-Sulfone)MSM is vital for producing collagen - the primary constituent of cartilage, joints and connective tissue. MSM has an analgesic or pain reducing activity. MSM reduces inflammation, one of the most common symptoms associated with gout and osteoarthritis. MSM increases blood supply whilst reducing muscle spasms. Increasing blood supply allows for fresh oxygen to be supplied to the site of injury, resulting in a faster recovery process. Good sources of MSM include garlic, onions and egg yolks.
Adults take 1 tablet twice a day with main meals or as advised by your healthcare professional. For the relief of gout take 1 tablet 3 times a day with main meals or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Children over the age of 12 take 1 tablet a day with main meals or as advised by your healthcare professional.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.