Caruso's Exit Pain 120 Tablets AUST L 161966
Caruso's Exit Pain tablets have been formulated to help support joint health and function and reduce the symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis. These include mild joint pain, stiffness and swelling. It may also help to reduce some of the painful and uncomfortable symptoms associated with gout.
Caruso's Exit Pain tablets contain a combination of ingredients which, when used together, help to support healthy joint cartilage growth and production and reduce the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis. Two of these ingredients - Glucosamine and MSM - are involved in the development of joint cartilage and therefore help to support healthy joint function by providing support for joint flexibility and mobility. Caruso's Exit Pain tablets also contain Boswellia, which may help to reduce inflammation, helping to relieve some of the symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis. This helps to reduce symptoms such as mild pain, swelling and stiffness, and improves mobility. MSM also helps to reduce the symptoms of mild gout.
Caruso’s Exit Pain Health Indications:
- Relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis such a mild joint pain, inflammation and swelling
- Mild joint inflammation and swelling
- Support joint immobility
- Promote healthy joint function
Formulation (each tablet):
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 750mg
- Dimethyl-Sulfone (MSM) 750mg
- Boswellia serrata (Boswellia) extract equiv. to dry Gum Oleoresin 600mg
- Standardised to Boswellic Acid 65mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine) 80mg
- Manganese Gluconate (Manganese 3mg) 23.32mg
- Borax (Boron 750mcg) 6.61mg
Directions for use:
- Adults take 1 tablet 2 times daily with food or as advised by your health professional. For the relief of mild gout symptoms, take 1 tablet 3 times daily.
- White oval tablet with a break bar on one side.
- Tablet can be broken in half and /or crushed for ease of consumption
- L: 23.2mm
- W: 10.5mm
- T: 7.9mm
- Flavour: None
- Glucosamine helps to maintain the integrity of joints by supporting healthy joint cartilage growth and production. This helps to reduce the progression of joint wear and tear, and decrease mild articular pain, joint swelling and joint tenderness associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- MSM aids in reducing mild joint pain, inflammation, swelling, and stiffness associated with mild osteoarthritis. MSM may also help to reduce the occurrence of symptoms of gout.
- Boswellia traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to help enhance healthy joint function and joint health. Boswellia helps in reducing mild joint stiffness, pain, joint tenderness and joint swelling associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- Boron and Manganese are used to support bone health and development.
- Chondroitin aids in joint cartilage development.
Warnings and ContraIndications:
- Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, change unexpectedly, or episodes of gout become more frequent, talk to your health professional.
- Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains soya.
- Contains sulfites.
- Derived from Seafood - avoid in known shellfish allergy.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.