AUST L 292330
Help reduce the symptoms of cold and flu!
Echinacea has been used as an herbal medicine for its immune stimulating properties now for at least two centuries. Because of the support that Echinacea provides to the immune system it may help accelerate recovery from the common cold. Caruso’s Echinacea 6500 is a high dose one-a-day formula which helps reduce congestion, runny nose and sneezing associated with the common cold or a head cold.
Caruso’s Echinacea 6500 may help support the immune system in order to reduce the severity and duration of symptoms of the common cold
Caruso’s Echinacea 6500 has been formulated for:
• Improving immune response to colds and flu
• Relief of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
• Relief of congestion associated with common colds
• Reducing severity and duration of symptoms of colds and flu
Customers who would use Caruso’s Echinacea 6500:
• Those with symptoms of the common cold or flu
• Those wishing to improve their immune response against cold and flu
• People with mucous congestion in the upper respiratory tract
• Men or women who wish to shorten the duration of their cold or flu
Adults take 1 tablet a day or advised by your healthcare professional.
EchinaceaOur overall health, especially in the colder months, is dependent on how well our immune system is working and responding to attacks of the common cold. Echinacea has been shown to increase the immune response toward the common cold and flu. Echinacea may reduce the symptoms, duration and frequency of symptoms of cold and flu such as nasal congestion and runny nose. Today Echinacea is used worldwide to help increase the immune system and reduce the risk of getting a cold or flu. It is also used in the management of upper respiratory tract infections such as head colds and the sniffles.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, sucrose, gluten, yeast, wheat, corn starch, soy, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.