Caruso's Brahmi 9000 | 50 Tablets | AUST L 292327
Brahmi has been used in Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine for centuries as a brain tonic, which enhances brain health and also helps to improve memory and cognition.
Caruso’s Brahmi 9000 may help to support healthy brain function such as memory recall, concentration, focus and clarity while improving learning abilities such as enhancing the attention span and increasing mental stamina. Brahmi also supports nervous system health and functions.
Why use Caruso’s Brahmi 9000?
Caruso’s Brahmi 9000 may help to maintain healthy brain and cognitive function including memory, learning and information processing. It may also be useful in supporting mental concentration, clarity and focus. Brahmi has been used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine as a brain tonic to improve memory and cognition, while enhancing brain health.
Caruso’s Brahmi 9000 health indications:
- Maintaining memory and brain function
- Improving learning ability and function
- Decreasing cognitive fatigue and improving mental endurance
- Supporting concentration and focus, and improving attention
- Improving learning abilities and supporting information processing
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Brahmi 9000 if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. No, we do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Brahmi 9000 during pregnancy and lactation
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Brahmi 9000?
A. Caruso’s Brahmi 9000 is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For children under 18 years old please consult your health professional.
Q. Can Caruso’s Brahmi 9000 be taken with other medication?
A. Please take caution before use with anti-hypertensive/blood pressure medication. Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Brahmi 9000?
A. Caruso’s Brahmi 9000 can be taken for as long as needed, provided your health professional has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist please consult your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi - Bacomind®) extract equiv. to dry whole plant 9g (9000mg)
Standardised to Bacoside A 202.5mg
Dosage: Adults, take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Appearance: Oval shaped, dark green / black coloured tablet with break bar on one side.
Tablet can be broken in half and/or crushed for ease of consumption
Free From: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours artificial flavours and animal products.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
• Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
• Not recommended for use with hyperthyroidism
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Please take caution before use with anti-hypertensive/blood pressure medication, or with hyperthyroidism.
Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.