Caruso's Bergamont 50 Tablets AUST L 290822
Bergamot's beneficial effects of maintaining healthy cholesterol levels have been the focus of some very recent research. However, Bergamot has been used throughout the Calabrian region of Italy for many years to help support and promote overall cardiovascular health.
Caruso’s Bergamot has been developed for people who wish to maintain cardiovascular health. The polyphenols in Bergamot may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and also support the health of the heart. Bergamot may help maintain and support normal healthy blood sugar levels in healthy individuals.
Caruso’s Bergamot has been formulated for:
- Maintaining healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range in healthy individuals
- Maintaining healthy blood sugar balance in healthy individuals
- Helping to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
- Helping to maintain blood vessel and artery health
Formulation (each tablet contains)
- Citrus aurantium (Bergamot) extract equiv. to fruit juice 75g, Equiv. to Polyphenols 132.5mg
Directions for use:
- Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional. Dose may be increased to 2 tablets daily if required.
- Dark Green in colour. Oval shaped dark green tablet.
- L: 22.7mm
- W: 9.7mm
- Thickness: 6.0mm
- Flavour: None.
- Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot): Bergamot juice differs from other citrus fruits because it contains exceptionally large amounts of unique polyphenols which help to support cardiovascular health. The juice is extracted and the active Polyphenols are concentrated.
Warnings and Contraindications:
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not to be used in pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product. I have been using it for the last 5 years.