BN Chews Multivitamins Chewable | 60 Capsules | AUST L 371616
Why are BN Chews Australia’s leading multivitamins used by Australian Bariatric patients, like you, after Weight Loss Surgery?
They are formulated to ASMBS guidelines based on over 100,000 post-WLS patients trials.
Our great-tasting orange flavoured chewable multivitamins are super soluble and easy to digest, so you get proper nutrition for your body as you successfully recover from Weight Loss Surgery.
BN Multivitamins are extra potent (much more potent than your usual chemist variety) - Specifically designed to replenish the key nutrients that are poorly absorbed after Gastric Sleeve or Gastric Bypass Surgery.
- No artificial colours
Contains sugars, soya bean products, sulfites, phenylalanine and sucralose.
Each tablet contains:
|Retinol acetate (Vitamin A 375 mcg RE)||431.25mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||60mg|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500IU)||12.5mcg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 151U)||12.4mg|
|Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1)||5mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5mg|
Eq. Pantothenic acid (Vit B5)
Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vit B6)
|Mecobalamin (Co-Methylcobalamin) (Vitamin B12)||125mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12)||125mcg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||25mg|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)
Calcium (as calcium carbonate)
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||9mg|
|Magnesium (as heavy magnesium oxide)||52.5mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75mcg|
|Copper (as cupric citrate Hemipentahydrate)||375mcg|
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||7.5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||15mcg|
|Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Chromium (as chromic chloride hexahydrate)||35mcg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||25mcg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||37.5mcg|
Directions for use
Take 2 BN Chews per day with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg for men. When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains sucralose.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Store below 25 C.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.