Blackmores Macu Vision Plus 60 Tablets. AUST L 317969. A vitamin, mineral and antioxidant formula to help maintain macular eye health.
MacuVision® Plus contains antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage in the eye.
As we age our eyes and macula can become more susceptible to free radical damage.
It contains lutein and zeaxanthin which are deposited in the retina and macula.
In the eye, lutein and zeaxanthin filter (high energy) blue light.
Based on scientific evidence
Contains zinc to support healthy eyesight
Maintain retina and macula health
Maintain eye health in ageing individuals
The Blackmores difference
Provides nutrients important to the macular region if the eye. Based on scientific evidence.
Active ingredients per tablet
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 200 IU)
Zinc oxide (zinc 40 mg)
Cupric oxide (copper 1 mg)
Dosage: Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children – Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Physical description: Capsule-shaped tablet. Film-coated light yellow.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.