Blackmores Cholesterol Health 60 Capsules (Aust L 162956) may assist in the maintenance of cholesterol within the normal range in healthy people and improve LDL:HDL ratio.
Blackmores Cholesterol Health® provides a relevant dose of plant sterols to help maintain blood cholesterol within normal healthy range in healthy people.
- Research shows a daily dose of 2-3 grams of plant sterols from plant sterol-enriched food is required to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Blackmores Cholesterol Health® provides a daily dose of 2 grams of plant sterols
- It also contains betacarotene, as betacarotene absorption may be reduced when taking plant sterols
Active ingredients per capsule
- Vegetable oil phytosterol esters (plant sterols) 1 g (1000 mg)
- Betacarotene 1.5 mg
- Adults – Take 1 capsule twice daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- There is no benefit from taking more than 3 g/day of phytosterols (plant sterols) from all sources
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women
- Not for the treatment of high cholesterol
- Blood cholesterol levels should be regularly checked
- If already taking cholesterol medication see a healthcare professional before making any changes
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards