Blackmores Ashwagandha + 60 Tablets. AUST L 310894
Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve symptoms of stress & help the body to adapt to stress.
Blackmores Ashwagandha+ contains Ashwagandha (also known as Withania), an adaptogen herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help the body adapt to stress. It also contains B vitamins to support energy levels and vitamins and minerals to maintain general health and wellbeing.
Why useTraditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to:
- Relieve symptoms of stress
- Help the body to adapt to stress
- Supports a healthy stress response in the body & relieves nervous tension
- Contains B vitamins to support energy levels & relieve fatigue
- Maintain general health and wellbeing
The Blackmores differenceBlackmores Ashwagandha+ contains Ashwagandha, an adaptogen herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve symptoms of stress & help the body to adapt to stress plus B vitamins to support energy levels & relieve fatigue.
DosageAdults – Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Active ingredients per tablet
Withania somnifera (ashwaganda)
ext. dry conc. 150 mg equiv. to dry root 1.5 g (1500 mg)
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breast feeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional