UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate (AUSTL : 276881) contains a highly concentrated form of deodourised krill oil.
Krill oil contains phospholipids, which are structural components of cell walls, as well as astaxanthin, an antioxidant.
Sourced from a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified sustainable fishery with the highest levels of traceability, using specialised harvesting technology to minimise environmental impact.
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within the normal range in healthy individuals.
- A source of omega-3 fatty acids and assists in supplementation of EPA and DHA.
- Contains phospholipids which support healthy fat metabolism and cell formation.
- Naturally contains astaxanthin, an antioxidant of the carotenoid family.
- Advanced strength - more concentrated EPA, DHA and phosphatidyl choline levels compared to standard krill oil supplements.
- Deodourised through a filtration and purification process which removes trimethylamine, trimethylamine oxide and salts.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Each capsule contains*
|Euphausia superba (krill) oil
equiv. phophatidyl choline
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
*Based on average amounts.
Where are the ingredients sourced from?
Our krill are harvested in an area of the Antarctic sea known as Area 48. Every time our supplier harvests krill, the fishing vessel’s coordinates are logged and recorded, to provide traceability all the way back to the exact location of harvesting. To trace the origins of your sustainable, eco-friendly Antarctic krill, select your product’s batch number from the menu below and watch as the map pinpoints exactly where the krill came from.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Derived from seafood.
- Contains approximately 50mcgRE of vitamin A per capsule, naturally occuring in krill oil.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcgRE for women and 900mcgRE for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.