Ultra Potent-C Chewables (AUSTL : 208690 ) provide a high dose of vitamin C with supportive nutrients in a natural orange flavoured, sugar-free chewable tablet. Vitamin C and zinc provide support to the immune system. Regular intake of vitamin C may help reduce the duration and severity of symptoms associated with the common cold. Betacarotene, vitamin E and rutin provide additional antioxidant and nutritional support.
- Uses two ascorbates to provide 1g of vitamin C per chewable tablet.
- Contains zinc gluconate, an organic zinc delivery system that has demonstrated significantly more bioavailability than inorganic zinc oxide.
- Sugar free and no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- Plus all the other benefits of Ultra Potent-C: immune system support; may reduce the severity and duration of symptoms associated with the common cold; contributes to the body's antioxidant defence systems; supports adrenal health; nutritional support to help maintain healthy sperm and connective tissue; supports healthy iron metabolism.
Adults: Chew 1 tablet once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children: Chew 1⁄2-1 tablet once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||735mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||1g|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||16mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Zinc (as gluconate)||5mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.