Bioceuticals Theracurmin BioActive 30mg 60 Capsules. AUST L 325843
Theracurmin BioActive is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin. One capsule provides the bioequivalence of 810mg of regular curcumin. Theracurmin possesses antioxidant properties as well as having an anti-inflammatory action.
• Highly bioavailable curcumin. 27 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin.
• Now containing 20% more concentrated Theracurmin in a smaller and easier to swallow capsule.
• Theracurmin relieves the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, reducing mild joint aches and pains, including the knee.
• Theracurmin decreases mild joint inflammation and swelling.
• Theracurmin posseses antioxidant properties helping to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
• Theracurmin has an anti-inflammatory action assisting in the relief of inflammation.
Each capsule contains:
Dose: Adults: Take 1 capsule one to six times daily or as directed by your health professional.
- Contains maltose.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was recommended by a naturopath. Takes 30 days to be fully absorbed but it helps me with my chronic osteoarthritis in both knees. Top stuff, it's just a shame it's so expensive