Bioceauticals Iodine Forte 50 mL Oral Spray (AUST L 193793)
- Iodine is required for normal healthy thyroid gland function and the synthesis of thyroid hormones: triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4).
- Adequate levels of iodine are important to support a healthy pregnancy and for the normal development of baby's brain and central nervous system.
- Suitable for those who may require additional iodine, including pregnant or lactating women, healthy adults, the elderly, and those with impaired absorption.
- Refreshing, peppermint-flavoured oral spray for easy patient compliance.
Adults: Spray one 192mcL dose (1 spray) into the mouth once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before use.
Each 192mcL dose (1 spray) contains:
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Contains ethanol as a preservative.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards