Bioceauticals Iodine Forte 50 mL Oral Spray (AUST L 193793)
- Iodine is required for normal healthy thyroid gland function and the synthesis of thyroid hormones: triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4).
- Adequate levels of iodine are important to support a healthy pregnancy and for the normal development of baby's brain and central nervous system.
- Suitable for those who may require additional iodine, including pregnant or lactating women, healthy adults, the elderly, and those with impaired absorption.
- Refreshing, peppermint-flavoured oral spray for easy patient compliance.
Adults: Spray one 192mcL dose (1 spray) into the mouth once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before use.
Each 192mcL dose (1 spray) contains:
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Contains ethanol as a preservative.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.