Intestamine® (AUSTL : 293516) contains key herbs and nutrients that provide support for the function of a healthy digestive tract, and to help soothe and relieve gastrointestinal (GI) discomfort. This vegan-friendly, shellfish-free blend, now with Chios Mastiha Mastic gum, helps to nourish and soothe an inflamed and irritated GI mucosa, whilst helping to relieve the symptoms of dyspepsia and medically diagnosed mild gastritis.
- Contains ingredients that:
– support and promote a healthy GI system
– help maintain healthy digestive function
– provide a demulcent effect on the GI tract and help relieve symptoms of discomfort and medically diagnosed mild gastritis
– help relieve symptoms associated with dyspepsia and inflammation of the GI tract
– provide antioxidant properties.
- Natural pear flavour.
Ingredients: Each 5g dose contains:
|Pistacia lentiscus (Chios Mastiha Mastic ) powder||658.9mg|
equiv to. mastic gum
stnd. to masticadienonic acid and isomasticadienonic acid
|Aloe vera (aloe) leaf inner juice dry||2.5mg|
|Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) stem bark inner powder||500mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||200mg|
|Apple pectin||100mg |
Dose(Adults): Mix one 5g dose (1 level metric teaspoon) into 100mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.