Bioceuticals Folinic Acid 120 Capsules (Aust L 233205)
Folinic acid is an alternative form of folic acid that bypasses some of the steps in the conversion of folic acid to the active form, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). Folinic acid supports healthy methylation pathways, homocysteine metabolism, DNA replication and foetal development.
- Supports healthy methylation pathways in the body.
- Supports healthy homocysteine metabolism.
- Involved in the synthesis of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe).
- Helps form red blood cells.
- Supports a healthy brain and nervous system function.
- Helps support cognitive health, with healthy neural development, growth and repair.
- Involved in growth and cellular replication, and contributes to normal growth of the foetus.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with neural tube defect/spina bifida – seek specific medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.