AUST L 401057
- Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate may provide symptomatic relief of mild joint pain and functional limitation associated with mild osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate exert an anti-inflammatory effect and contribute to a reduction of joint swelling in mild osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine (sodium) sulfate (GlucosaGreen®) and chondroitin sulfate provide nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy joint mobility.
- Glucosamine sulfate supports joint health and relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
- Chondroitin sulfate helps enhance healthy joint function.
- Provides 1500 mg of glucosamine sulfate, 801 mg of chondroitin sulfate and 1206 mg MSM per daily dose.
Each tablet contains:
|Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride - GlucosaGreen®||628.14 mg|
|Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate||369.38 mg|
|Dimethyl sulfone - OptiMSM®||402.01 mg|
Directions for use
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- If you are on warfarin therapy, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains 84.05 mg of sodium per daily dose.
- Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Contains sulfites and soya bean products.