ArmaForce Throat Relief Soothing Herbal Spray
Serving Type: Oral Liquid
Available In Sizes: 50mL
Adults: Five sprays towards the back of the throat every 2 hours for a maximum of 8 doses per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake vigorously before use.
ArmaForce Throat Relief is a soothing herb and nutrient combination, featuring manuka honey, designed to relieve mild throat inflammation and soothe the mucuous membranes of mouth and throat. Licorice is included, traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to help relieve coughs and bronchial phlegm, while echinacea is used in WHM to help relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections. Zinc helps to support healthy immune system function, and provides antioxidant support.
- Contains standardised herbal extract components including glycyrrhizinic acid (licorice) and cichoric acid (echinacea).
- Sage is used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) to help relieve mild inflammation of the throat.
- Licorice is used in traditional WHM for its demulcent properties; relieving inflammation and soothing irritation of the mucous membranes in the mouth by forming a protective fllm, and as an expectorant; to help relieve coughs and bronchial phlegm (cattarh).
- Echinacea is used in traditional WHM to help relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold and flu, when taken at the first sign of infection.
- Zinc gluconate is a form of zinc used in clinical trials for topical application to the pharynx.
- Zinc helps support healthy immune and antioxidant function, and the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Vegetarian formula.
Ingredients. Each 5 sprays (1.15mL) contains:
Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root and stolon 299.5mg
- equiv. to glycyrrhizinic acid
- Salvia officinalis (sage) leaf 199.6mg
- equiv. to thujone
- Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 199.6mg
- equiv. to cichoric acid
- Zinc gluconate 18.3mg
- equiv. zinc
- Essential oil:
- Clove bud oil 1.5mcg
- Honey (manuka) 74.9mg
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contains potassium sorbate.
Contains honey, glucose and sucrose (honey).
Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months (honey).
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
If coughing persists consult your healthcare practitioner.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.