Bioceuticals Echinamide ImmunoBurst 30 Chewable Capsules (Aust L 295487)
Using a proprietary extract of echinacea (Echinamide®), Echinamide® ImmunoBurst are chewable capsules of echinacea in a blend of honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil. Echinacea is traditionally used in Native American herbal medicine for the relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and colds.
- Fast acting liquid chewable burstlet capsule for immediate release in the throat.
- With honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil.
- Contains 85mg of a 20:1 fresh herb extract of the aerial parts and root of Echinacea purpurea.
- Contains proprietary fresh plant extract Echinamide®:
- An organic echinacea that is hand picked.
- Uses the flowers, roots and stems.
- The herb is processed from fresh plant and standardised for potency.
- Kept in liquid form for its application in chewable liquid capsules.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in Native American herbal medicine for the relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and colds.
Adults: Chew 2 capsules three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to fresh:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) whole plant - Echinamide®||1.7g|
equiv. to cichoric acid
equiv. to menthol
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
- Contains honey.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.