Betadine Antiseptic Spray (AUST R 30103) treats minor cuts, abrasions and minor burns, and the treatment of minor skin infections.
Betadine Antiseptic Liquid rapidly kills bacteria, fungi and viruses commonly responsible for wound and skin infection. Betadine Antiseptic Liquid is essentially non-irritating and will not permanently stain skin and natural fabrics.
Active Ingredients: Povidone-Iodine 50MG/ML equivalent to 5mg/ml available iodine
Apply Betadine Antiseptic Liquid Spray to the affected area 2-3 times daily using the following directions. Hold the bottle about 25cm from skin. Press valve firmly with index finger and spray from an angle to cover desired area. Allow to dry. Area may be covered with a secondary dressing and bandaged if desired. Replace cap after use. If actuator clogs, remove and soak in warm water.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Store below 25°c
When you must not use:
- known hypersensitivity to iodine or povidone or any of the ingredients listed in product description section. If irritation, redness or swelling develops, discontinue treatment and consult a doctor.
- if you currently have or have ever had, a thyroid problem, including swelling (nodular colloid goitre, endemic goitre or Hashimoto’s thyroiditis), as using Betadine Antiseptic Liquid Spray in these circumstances can further affect the function of your thyroid.
- not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- on children under 6 months of age.
- DO NOT USE IF CAP SEAL IS BROKEN OR AFTER EXPIRY DATE.