The BD Safe-Clip™ Needle Clipping & Storage Device removes insulin syringe needles and pen needles safely and easily.
This portable device holds up to 1,500 clipped needles, approximately a 2-year supply.
The BD Safe-Clip™ Device makes the syringe unusable by clipping off the needle.
After the device clips the needle from the syringe the needle is automatically and safely retained within the clipper. Do not clip if this is not your own syringe.
The device can be used with 28G through 31G needles and 3/16" (5mm) through ½" (12.7mm) length needles.
Not intended for use with lancets.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards