Arborvitae Arthritis Joint Health Supplement 1 Litre (Aust L 280122)
Arborvitae is an easy to take daily supplement that has been designed to quickly and efficiently re-set the immune system and bring down inflammation in the body.
Many chronic conditions are caused by an overstressed immune system and inflammation at the cellular level, resulting from either hereditary factors, exposure to chemicals or lifestyle choices.
Arborvitae is based on a deep understanding of the positive benefits natural substances can have on the body and its functions
Assists with the management of pain, joint inflammation and joint mobility associated with medically diagnosed osteoarthritis.
Arborvitae’s formulation is suitable to treat a number of different conditions. Customers should be aware that Arborvitae’s main ingredient Maritime Pine Bark Extract (Pycnogenol) is supported by significant science/clinical evidence across a number of different conditions/pathologies. As a result of Arborvitae’s ability to treat a number of different conditions, we have developed several separate products (that comprise of the same formulation) to inform customers of the specific conditions that Arborvitae can be taken for. Depending upon your age and the condition for which you are taking Arborvitae dosages may vary, in particular dosages for children are less. Arborvitae is a natural (drug free) liquid (1 litre per bottle) based supplement that comprises natural plant extracts. The combination of ingredients makes Arborvitae a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant supplement.
The Arborvitae Arthritis Pain Relief and Health Supplement assists with the management of pain, joint inflammation and joint mobility associated with medically diagnosed osteoarthritis. It is suitable for everybody and:
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Has excellent radical scavenger properties and may support the health and function of the immune system,
- Helps improve joint mobility associated with mild osteoarthritis,
- Relieves symptoms of medical diagnosed osteoarthritis,
- Assists with the management of the pain of medically diagnosed osteoarthritis,
- Helps reduce joint inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis,
- Gives temporary relief of the pain of mild osteoarthritis,
- Has potent antioxidant activity and anti inflammatory actions and may support a healthy immune system
- Contains potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate
- Sweetened with honey. Honey contains natural sugars.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months
- Generally not to be taken if on warfarin therapy, without medical advice.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
(Maritime pine) stem bark conc. ext. equiv. to dry
Dried in. leaf juice equiv. to fresh juice
stand. to contain
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A unique taste, but I love it