The Thermo comfort electric heat pad is used for every day aches and pains. Unlike wheat packs and water bottles, where the temperature can be too hot, too cold, or drops over time the Thermocomfort electric heat pad maintains a constant pre-set temperature, generating a soothing action as it dilates the blood vessels and stimulated circulation.
It can be used for joint pains, bruising, arthritis, rheumatism and sciatic.
- Three different temperature levels
- Machine washable cover
- Heat sensor technology maintains consistent heat for greater comfort
- Automatically turns off after 3 hours
- Usable for joint pains, bruising, arthritis, rheumatism and sciatic
- 3 meter power cable
- AC 220-240V
- Pad Size: 30cm x 42cm (approx)
- Cord Length: 3m
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit cards through the Braintree by Paypal gateway.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- **PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE CHRISTMAS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAY SEASON there may be some delays in delivery timeframes due to carrier's services and increased demand. We recommend that you place your order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.**
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards