The Thermo comfort electric heat pad is used for every day aches and pains. Unlike wheat packs and water bottles, where the temperature can be too hot, too cold, or drops over time the Thermocomfort electric heat pad maintains a constant pre-set temperature, generating a soothing action as it dilates the blood vessels and stimulated circulation.
It can be used for joint pains, bruising, arthritis, rheumatism and sciatic.
- Three different temperature levels
- Machine washable cover
- Heat sensor technology maintains consistent heat for greater comfort
- Automatically turns off after 3 hours
- Usable for joint pains, bruising, arthritis, rheumatism and sciatic
- 3 meter power cable
- AC 220-240V
- Pad Size: 30cm x 42cm (approx)
- Cord Length: 3m
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards
Not as warm as I would like and could be a little larger
Posted by Jackie B on 15th Jun 2018
Does what it says basically, but I would prefer the pad to be a bit larger and the 'high' setting a bit hotter
Safe effective & User friendly
Posted by Unknown on 1st Jun 2018
Very happy with second one of these. Thought old one the best but the hour longer, more robust unit excels. Where I go, so does my Thermo comfort heat pad to keep my neck & shoulders, not to mention hips happy. I have been using this product continuously since fracturing my neck almost three yrs ago.
Quick effective spot heating
Posted by Unknown on 8th Apr 2018
Great product for heating specific areas of the body. Very simple to use, compact, lightweight and generous cord length - all combine to make the Thermo Comfort easy to carry and use anywhere. And automatic 3-hour switch off provides extra safety.