PlaqSearch is an easy and effective method for visualising plaque in order to improve oral hygiene and prevent gingivitis and caries.
An easy and eductional tool!!
The great advantage of TePe PlaqSearch™ is the two-tone effect which differentiates new and old plaque.
Two different colour indicators:
- new plaque is coloured red,
- and plaque older than 12 hours is coloured blue.
It clearly shows the areas that need extra care.
- Quick and easy self-check method
- A disclosing product for quick and simple identification of plaque.
- Differentiates new (red) and old (blue) plaque. This is important as the older plaque can be more harmful.
- Teaching aid for better oral health
- Plaque is difficult to see, especially between the teeth.
- Improves toothbrushing. Locates the areas where plaque has accumulated and where brushing needs to be directed.
PlaqSearch is used in dental practices for patient instruction and as an educational tool for self-assessed control and improved oral hygiene routines.
PlaqSearch is available as chewing tablets for use at the dental practice and at home.
Disclosing tablet Ingredients:
Hydrated Dextrates, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Aroma, CI 42090, CI 45410.
10 tablets in a plastic strip/consumer pack.
Plastic strip in container for plastic, box in container for cardboard. The carton should be placed in container for corrugated cardboard.
Avoid contact with clothes and furnishings.
Children under 12 years should be supervised by an adult.
The tablets are gluten free.