Our original, award-winning backrest support, the ObusForme Lowback Backrest Support transforms ordinary chairs into ergonomically correct seating. Unlike ordinary "L"-shaped chairs, the "S"-shape of the Obus Forme Backrest Supports mold your spine into a more anatomically correct position, and help to enhance overall posture by supporting proper spinal alignment.
- Transforms ordinary chairs into ergonomically correct seating
- Unlike ordinary "L"-shaped chairs, the "S"-shape of the Obus Forme Backrest Support molds your spine into a more anatomically correct position
- Helps to enhance overall posture by supporting proper spinal alignment
- Can prevent fatigue by reducing strain and energy demand on muscles
- Can provide relief from pain aggravated by poor posture including back pain, neck pain, shoulder tension and headaches
- Can ease the pain caused by spinal disc problems and sciatica by reducing spinal compression
- Removable and adjustable lumbar pad offers additional back support that can be customized for your needs
- The unique polycarbonate "S"-shaped frame with polyurethane foam gently supports the natural contours of your spine
- Brushed nylon cover can be removed and sponge washed
- Lightweight and portable for use at home, in the office, or on the go
- Available Colours: Black, Burgundy, Grey, and Navy (Please select the correct colour)
- Width Overall 430 mm
- Height Overall 550 mm
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit cards through the Braintree by Paypal gateway.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- **PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE CHRISTMAS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAY SEASON there may be some delays in delivery timeframes due to carrier's services and increased demand. We recommend that you place your order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.**
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards