Our original, award-winning backrest support, the ObusForme Lowback Backrest Support transforms ordinary chairs into ergonomically correct seating. Unlike ordinary "L"-shaped chairs, the "S"-shape of the Obus Forme Backrest Supports mold your spine into a more anatomically correct position, and help to enhance overall posture by supporting proper spinal alignment.
- Transforms ordinary chairs into ergonomically correct seating
- Unlike ordinary "L"-shaped chairs, the "S"-shape of the Obus Forme Backrest Support molds your spine into a more anatomically correct position
- Helps to enhance overall posture by supporting proper spinal alignment
- Can prevent fatigue by reducing strain and energy demand on muscles
- Can provide relief from pain aggravated by poor posture including back pain, neck pain, shoulder tension and headaches
- Can ease the pain caused by spinal disc problems and sciatica by reducing spinal compression
- Removable and adjustable lumbar pad offers additional back support that can be customized for your needs
- The unique polycarbonate "S"-shaped frame with polyurethane foam gently supports the natural contours of your spine
- Brushed nylon cover can be removed and sponge washed
- Lightweight and portable for use at home, in the office, or on the go
- Available Colours: Black, Burgundy, Grey, and Navy (Please select the correct colour)
- Width Overall 430 mm
- Height Overall 550 mm
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards