In A Wink Moisturising Eye Drops is a lubricant ophthalmic solution for people who experience sensation of dryness, fatigue or discomfort of the eyes due to environmental irritants.
- Wash and dry your hands before use.
- Gently pull down the lower eyelid with your index nger to form a pocket.
- Place one or two drops into the pocket made by the lower eyelid (avoid touching eye with dropper tip), and blink several times.
In a wink* drops is a sterile, slightly hypotonic aqueous eye drop containing hypromellose 0.3%. The GenAqua* preservative system contains sodium perborate and diethyltriamine pentamethylene phosphonic acid. Processed by aseptic techniques.
Hypromellose 3 mg/g, sodium perborate as preservative, sodium chloride, boric acid, potassium chloride, diethylenetriamine pentamethylene phosphonic acid, hydrochloric acid and water for injections.
It is essential that you follow your eye care professional’s directions and all labeling instructions for proper use of the product. If you experience persistent eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, or redness of the eye, stop using IN A WINK™ Lubricant Eye Drops and consult your eye care professional as the problem could become more serious.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- If you experience persistent discomfort or irritation, stop using the product and consult your eye care professional.
- Use only if the bottle seal is intact before first use.
- If already broken or damaged do not use product.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- Close the bottle after use.
IN A WINK™ Lubricant Eye Drops is intended for use by consumers who experience the sensation of dryness, fatigue or discomfort of the eyes due to environmental irritants
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
Store between 8°C and 25°C