GripSox® is the world's leading form of independently clinically trialled non slip grip socks and in only a short period of time has quickly established itself as an internationally recognized brand and a leader in falls prevention.
GripSox® have been used world wide by more than 200 physiotherapy, pilates and yoga studios and over 150 hospitals and aged care residences for falls prevention. The main feature of GripSox® is a "non-slip" rubberised sole to help with the gripping of equipment, various floor surfaces, and mats.
- Improve performance.
- Increase safety.
- Improve hygiene.
- Provide warmth.
- Allow breathability with 95% cotton (essential for exercise).
- Provide stretch with 5% elastane (important for the patient with swollen feet and ankles).
- BRAND NEW GripSox Stretch Top® socks provide extra comfort for those individuals with swollen feet and ankles.
- Latex free.
- Easily worn over compression stockings.
- Clinically Trialled in Australia and New Zealand.
- Used world-wide.
- Add pure comfort with a seamless toe.
- Fitted heel to prevent socks rotating around the foot.
- Non-cushioned for extra grip and foot sensation.
- Available in different sizes to cater for patient's needs as opposed to the limited "one size fits all" socks.
- Our specially designed red GripSox® means that high falls risk patients can be easily identified by all allied health staff. No more need for different coloured wrist bands!
- A reduction in patient falls rates can help reduce an Organisation's financial and insurance costs associated with falls.
These socks are available in red and black in the following four sizes:
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.