Faulding Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Support Supplement 30 Tablets
Provides a combination of vitamin and minerals to help maintain general wellbeing during pregnancy.
- Contains iodine, which is important for brain and intellectual development
- Contains 500mcg of folate, which if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of women having a child with birth defects of the brain and/or spinal cord such as neural tube defects known as spina bifida and anencephaly.
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Do not exceed stated dose except on medical advice
- If you have had a baby with neural tube defect/spina bifida - seek specific medical advice
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
AUST L 276962
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.