SuperPharmacyPlus provides aids and health equipment to Veterans through the Rehabilitation and Appliances Program (RAP). The Rehabilitation Appliances Program provides aids, equipment and home modifications to help eligible DVA clients to live safely and independently, at home in the community.
SuperPharmacyPlus understands the importance of providing equipment efficiently to benefit the client. We are able to supply equipment prior to funding approval and courier to client to enable seamless and prompt discharge from hospital.
There are a number of health professionals who may be involved in the RAP assessment process. These include all of the following:
- General Practitioners and Local Medical Officers (GPs and LMOs)
- Medical Specialists
- Registered Nurses
- Allied Health professionals
The RAP National Schedule of Equipment (the Schedule) lists the aids and appliances available through RAP. These items fall into the following broad categories:
- oxygen and positive airways pressure (PAP)
- mobility and functional support (MFS)
- cognitive, dementia and memory assistive technology
- personal response systems (PRS)
- falls prevention
- low vision