Cutimed Gel 25g with sterile applicator/nozzle
Cutimed® Gel is a clear, amorphous hydrogel for the treatment of necrotic and sloughy tissue in chronic wounds.
- pure formulation: there is less risk of an allergic reaction as Cutimed® Gel is preservative-free
- compatible with secondary dressings: Cutimed® Gel can be covered with any type of secondary dressing, e.g. film dressings
- superior moisture donation allows for less frequent dressing changes and effective debridement
- supports autolytic debridement in necrotic and sloughy wounds
- provides moisture to dry wounds, even in later stages of wound healing