Blackmores Womens Premium Iron 30 Tablets. Aust L 346422
New name, same formula. Previously known as ‘Blackmores Pregnancy Iron’, this same great product is now called ‘Blackmores Women’s Premium Iron’.
It has been developed to manage iron levels in the body, supporting energy production when dietary intake in adequate.
It assists in red blood cell production and supports a healthy pregnancy when dietary intake is inadequate.
It contains a bioavailable form of iron, formulated with a low nausea and low constipation dose of iron which is gentle on the digestive system.
- Maintain healthy Iron levels in the body when dietary intake is inadequate
- Gentle on the digestive system – a lower constipation, low nausea, bioavailable form of iron when taken with food
- Support healthy energy levels when iron levels are low
The Blackmores difference
Many Australian women have intakes of iron below the Australian RDI. Iron is needed to deliver oxygen around the body and to help maintain healthy energy levels and vitality. It can reduce fatigue and tiredness caused by inadequate iron intake.
Women’s Premium Iron has been formulated with iron bisglycinate. This lower constipation, low nausea form of iron is well tolerated and gentle on the digestive system.
This form of iron is better absorbed than some other forms of iron including ferrous sulphate, when taken with food.
Adults - Take 1 tablet per day or as professionally prescribed. Take with food
Active ingredients per tablet
Iron (II) glycinate (iron 24 mg) 87.7 mg
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Contains sulfites
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
- Always talk to your health professional before taking multiple products for pregnancy
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.