Blackmores Echinacea Liquid 50ml. Aust L 58891
Used traditionally in western herbal medicine to help relieve sore throat and cough symptoms of cold and flu.
- May shorten the duration and decrease the severity of cold symptoms
- May help decrease the incidence of colds
- Supports healthy function of the immune system
- Premium 1:1 fluid extract (1 mL of fluid extract is equivalent to 1000 mg of dry roots and flowering tops) and can be added to drinks and food, making it suitable for children over 2 years
Active ingredients per 1 ml
- Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) dry root 200 mg
- Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) dry flowering herb 800 mg
Adults – Take 1 to 2 mL by measure 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 mL by measure 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children 2-6 years - Take 0.5 mL by measure 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed. Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice
Children under 2 years – Only as professionally prescribed
It is recommended that Blackmores Echinacea Liquid is added to juice or water before taking.
Contraindications and cautions
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms
- Use with caution if you suffer from asthma or allergies
- May cause excess salivation and a mild tingling of the tongue if used undiluted (should be diluted before use)
- Contains ethanol (alcohol)
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.