Silicol®Gel is an oral gel that treats BOTH the most common symptoms of medically diagnosed IBS AND provides relief from heartburn, reflux and vomiting.
IBS symptoms can flareup anywhere, anytime and it’s not always convenient to carry your bottle of SilicolGel with you when you’re out and about or travelling.
SilicolGel On-The-Go Sachets are the convenient way to manage symptoms of IBS, heartburn, reflux & vomiting.
- Each sachet contains 1 dose (15 ml) of SilicolGel
- Can be taken undiluted or diluted with water
- Easy to store discretely in your bag or take with you on holidays
- 12 x sachets/pack – carry the desired number of doses on you at all times
- Monash University Low FODMAP Certified™
How does SilicolGel work?
Gastrointestinal disorders are usually caused by irritants and toxic substances as well as pathogens. When the gastrointestinal tract is disturbed by these toxic substances and pathogens the digestive tract can’t function normally.
Silicol®Gel has a unique mode of action – it physically adsorbs or binds to most irritants and toxins in the gut. Once attached to toxins, they are rendered harmless and can be removed naturally through the intestines and out of the body.
Silicol®Gel’s therapeutic action comes from the large and reactive surface of colloidal silicic acid which is negatively charged. This negative charge means the gel acts as an adsorbent – a bit like a magnet - for irritants, toxins and pathogens, which are positively charged.
Silicol’s unique and effective formula is supported by:
- Clinical trials*
- Literature reviews
- In-vitro studies
- Real world experience
*One serve of this product is low in FODMAPs and can assist with following the Monash University Low FODMAP Diet™. A strict low FODMAP diet should only be commenced under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Monash University has assessed this product as being low in FODMAPs but has not assessed its suitability as a therapeutic good. Monash University receives a licence fee for use of the Monash University Low FODMAP Certified trade marks.
- Relieves heartburn, reflux & vomiting
- Relieves medically diagnosed IBS symptoms such as nausea, flatulence, abdominal pain, bowel discomfort & diarrhoea
- Silicol®Gel is Low FODMAP certified™
- Silicol®Gel is Gluten Free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Ideal for travel – Silicol®Gel also alleviates similar symptoms in the gastrointestinal tract that may occur due to a change in diet during travel or on holiday.