Bed wetting alarms are considered the most useful and successful initial way to treat bed-wetting. Bed wetting alarms will help more than 80% of children to become dry and may require an 8 to 10 week period of use to work effectively.
The Ramsey Coote Instruments’ product has as alarm control unit and this is attached to a bed-pad. The bed-pad is situated so that the child’s bottom is resting on it while they are asleep. It has been designed so that the urine goes into the grooves of the pad and a minimum of a tablespoon of urine will set off the alarm once it hits the sensors in the pad.
The alarm has been designed to ring at a high frequency, which will help arouse the sleep child once the bed-pad has been wet, simultaneously a light in the alarm will switch on. The aim is to get the child awake as soon as possible and get them to switch the alarm off.
- Alarm control unit
- Bed pad
- High frequency bell
- LED light source
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards