The Jar and Bottle Grip Opener is an ideal kitchen aid for users with a weakened grip or decreased sensation in their hands, enabling you to easily open stubborn jars, bottle or pots. It can also be used to open doors or turn taps around the home and has been specially designed with a soft, flexible feel to fit many sizes and types of food and drink container. The Jar and Bottle Grip Opener has a domed shape, which fits comfortably into the palm of the hand.
Ideal for users with a weakened grip or limited dexterity
One simple kitchen aid for all sizes of jars and bottles
Also provides extra grip for doors, cupboards and taps
Slips neatly in the cutlery drawer when not in use
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards