Primapore Adhesive Single Wound Dressing
Primapore dressings combine an absorbent pad with a soft and conformable fixative layer for the simple and effective management of sutured wounds.
- Soft breathable cover
- Highly absorbent pad
- Low Allergy Adhesive
- Conformable pad and cover
Highly absorbent and low-adherent pad
-The polyester wound contact layer on the pad enables the passage of blood or exudate into the highly absorbent pad whilst maintaining a good healing environment and minimal pain on dressing removal.
- The low allergy acrylic adhesive is evenly spread onto the non-woven backing surface providing a secure dressing fixation over the wound site.
Soft and Conformable
- Ensures patient comfort and conformability to all wound sites (even the more difficult areas like shoulders and axillae).
Ease of use
- The protector paper, which is slit across the width of the dressing, enables quick application without the risk of touching the absorbent pad or adhesive area with fingers or forceps. The easily opened packaging facilitates aseptic dressing technique.
- The thick pad minimises fluid strike-through and helps to protect the wound from trauma.
Contraindications / Precautions
- Change dressing daily or more often according to the condition of the wound.
- As with all adhesive products apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns, or if redness or discomfort occurs.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ideal product, often hard to find in quantity, at super competitive price and backed up by superb customer service. Supplier had a delay and I was kept up to date throughout and offered options. Fantastic service thanks and, once product available, was shipped and received in record time. Thanks Super Pharmacy Plus!