Brand NEW PRODUCT!! 2017
This totally new and innovative design overcomes the drawbacks of any existing devices and ensures personal hygiene for those who find reaching difficult. The design of the Buckingham Easywipe has been thoroughly researched and the resultant ergonomic shape helps anyone with limited dexterity. The patented shape and mechanism of the Buckingham Easywipe grips the toilet tissue firmly and releases it cleanly.
The Buckingham Easywipe removes the need to touch the paper after using.
The Buckingham Easywipe has been designed to be both simple to use and easy to keep clean with no dirt traps.
Clean with disposable cloth in mild soapy water.
- Folds for travel
- Ensures easy reach
- Rounded, soft and smooth design.
- Longer than any existing device.
- Light strong and durable
- Works equally well with toilet tissue or wet wipe
Length: 15cm Closed
This short video tutorial shows you how to use the new Pocket Easywipe Bottom Wiper from Buckingham Healthcare. For more information on the Pocket Easywipe visit https://www.buckinghamhealthcare.co.uk The Pocket Easywipe is the latest product in the Easywipe range of Bottom Wipers from Buckingham Healthcare. This new pocket version folds in three sections into an extremely compact size so it fits, as the name suggests, in your pocket. It’s also supplied with a soft touch carry pouch for neat and discreet storage. If you find reaching difficult due to mobility problems, a bad back or even an injured shoulder, elbow or wrist, personal hygiene after visiting the toilet can be a challenge. This may mean that you find it difficult to, or simply can’t wipe clean after bowel movements. This short tutorial shows you how the Pocket Easywipe bottom wiper holds the toilet paper and gives you a longer reach so wiping after using the toilet is comfortable even if you have limited mobility or dexterity. The brief demonstration outlines: 1. How to unfold and open the wiping aid up to its full length 2. How to attach the toilet paper or wet wipes to the end of the bottom wiper 3. Using the bottom wiper and then how to release the toilet paper by gently shaking the wiping aid with no need to touch the soiled paper If you found this video useful and would like to see more you can subscribe you our YouTube channel right here http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=DisabilityAids For more information on the full range of Buckingham Healthcare products please visit https://www.buckinghamhealthcare.co.uk
How to Use the...This short video tutorial shows you how to use the new Pocket ...
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards