AUST L 229921
May provide antibacterial, antifungal and mucolytic action, useful if suffering from a cough, cold, mucous congestion or upper respiratory tract infection. Garlic provides antibacterial action to help fight nasty bugs while the horseradish helps promote mucous clearance from the respiratory tract and vitamin C supports a healthy immune system. Relieves cold and flu symptoms, reduces the severity of colds and supports the immune system.
Take 1 tablet twice daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet._If coughing or symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
No added yeast, starch, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived products.
All active ingredients
- Horseradish (Armoracia rusticana) extract equiv. to dry root (2g) 2000mg
- Garlic (Allium sativum) extract equiv. to fresh bulb 1200mg (1.2g)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 500mg
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) extract equiv. to dry seed 50mg
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) extract equiv. to dry root 50mg.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards