Linovera Oil | Pressure Injury Prevention | 30mL
Stage 1 pressure injuries are the most common and the easiest to heal. Pressure ulcer prevention should be addressed early in a patient's recovery process. The Linovera® formulation is designed to deliver the active ingredients, including essential hyperoxygenated fatty acids, into the skin along with linoleic acid and vegetable extracts – aloe vera and centella asiatica – which have a major protecting and healing effect on the skin.
- Lubricates the skin.
- Reduces shear and friction.(1)
- Maintains the moisture barrier function of the skin.(2)(3)
- Contains more than 75% of linoleic acid which is crucial for maintaining the structure of the epidermal barrier.(4)
- Contains Aloe vera which acts as an emollient and humectant as well as Centella asiatica, a skin tonic, soothing agent.(5)
- Composition: Hyperoxygenated essential fatty acids (linoleic acid), Aloe Vera, Centella Asiatica, Perfume
Prevention and treatment of Stage I pressure ulcers