AUST R 21033
For bruises and swelling, treatment of scars and various inflammatory conditions of the veins
What is it?
Non-oily skincare gel to reduce the appearance of scars
- Accidental or surgical injury: contusions, sprains, haematomas, bruises and swelling.
- Treatment of scars: loosening of scar tissue, improvement of scars due to injury and surgery.
- Various inflammatory conditions of the veins requiring medical supervision.
Heparinoid (Mucopolysaccharide Polysulfuric acid ester) Bovine 3 mg/g
Contains 2 mg/g Hydroxbenzoates as preservative.
Unless otherwise directed by the physician, apply a 3 to 5 cm ribbon of Hirudoid to the affected area once or twice a day as required and massage gently into the skin until absorbed. If the area is extensive or particularly painful, spread Hirudoid on it cautiously and cover with a dressing soaked with the cream. It should also be massaged around he edge of the affected area. For the loosening of hard scars, Hirudoid should be massaged in firmly.
Keep the cream away from the eyes and do not apply to bleeding areas or open sores. If unexpected bleeding should occur, consult your doctor.
For human use only
External use only
This field lists the detailed storage requirements after purchase and any specific disposal needs once the customer has finished with the product.
Store below 25°C.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards